Lotus Guide Ad Information
We know your time is valuable, we just want to make it even more valuable.
Spending advertisement dollars are the most important dollars you will spend in your business so take a few moments and really look this over…you will be surprised at what you get for your money. This is why half of our original advertisers are still with us after almost 10 years…there’s a reason for that.
When was the last time you picked up a local magazine and read something that changed everything about who your are, where did you come from, how old is humanity and where are we headed? One of our issues was an interview with John Anthony West who pushed back the date of our human beginning thousands of years.
Thank you for your time, Rahasya & Dhara
Why we’re still around after 12 years and still growing:
- Your ad is distributed in print to strategic locations throughout the North Valley of CA (18,000 magazine)
- Our magazine is read online and is linked to over 4,600 Twitter followers, 2,500 Facebook friends, and 1,000+ Linkedin Connections with over 110 Endorsements.
- You ad goes out on our Community Email to over 9,000 residents and is linked to our Facebook, Twitter, and Linedin accounts.
- Graphic Design is included.
- Our magazine can also be read online.
All of this and more for a “business card size” ad starting at $145 every 3 months…don’t let the inexpensive rate fool you, this is a lot of exposure.
What a great way to let the community know about you and what you do. This is a strong statement to our readers who are supporting a new and positive reality.
We recently bought the best software on the market to completely upgrade our website and Business Directory which is up and running which will help create even more traffic to our website where your ad will not only be listed in the Business Directory, but also will be seen in the online magazine.
The magazine is all color which makes it very inviting for our readers. We also included internal glossy pages for those of you who prefer a little extra look for your ad.
All of this information and more can be found HERE including prices and ad sizes.
Included in the price of your ad are:
(For a quick overview of our ad information you can CLICK HERE)
- All graphic design costs are included; you can have as little or as much to do with the design process as you want. We will design it and send you a proof for any suggestions or changes.
- Access to our Community Email that goes out twice a month to 9,000 residents (Your ad goes out once for free and thereafter it is $55. for advertisers which comes out to less than a penny per person ~ This is an excellent way to get information out about time sensitive events or special sales).
- Since our magazine is also online, that means your ad (and article if you write one) is also online.
A listing in our Online Business Directory on the Lotus Guide website is free for a basic listing and you can upgrade at any time for more exposure. Potential clients and customers are using the internet to find information more than ever! Having an online listing in a well visited directory like ours ensures that you can be found.
Our printing was recently increased by 1,000 making a total of 18,000 magazines that are strategically distributed throughout the area in libraries, coffee shops, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, gyms, health clubs, schools, and well placed outdoor and indoor stands.
We also advertise in other local publications and radio like KZFR which helps direct potential clients and customers to our website where the community can read local articles and find out where they can conveniently pick up a copy of the Lotus Guide. One third of our website visitors are new people in the area finding us through Google search and local business listings.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you want to get started right away.
We are here to help in any way we can.
Rahasya & Dhara, Publishers & Owners of Lotus Guide
Contact us today at 530-894-8433 or email email@example.com We make the process of placing an ad easy…